Grobner Bases: A Computational Approach to Commutative Algebra: v. 141 by Thomas Becker, Heinz Kredel, Volker Weispfenning (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
- £41.45Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive treatment of Gr bner bases theory embedded in an introduction to commutative algebra from a computational point of view. It explains how the Buchberger algorithm and the theory surrounding it are eminently important both for the mathematical theory and for computational applications.
- Author(s)Heinz Kredel,Thomas Becker,Volker Weispfenning
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/1998
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1017 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1993. Corr. 2nd printing 1998
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.