All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes information that any groom could possibly need to help him get through the best day of his life - and the long run up to it - unscathed and still on speaking terms with his bride-to-be. This title helps to find out how to become the perfect groom - or at least make everyone think so - and have a great day into the bargain.
- Author BiographyMaia (nee Andrews) is the Grooms' Editor of You & Your Wedding, the UK's best-read magazine on everything to do with weddings. An experienced journalist, she offers sound advice based on a vast experience in the industry coupled with feedback from many grooms, best men and fathers who have been involved in wedding planning. She also works on You & Your Wedding's interactive website.
- Author(s)Maia Morris
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2006
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.