All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gross Motor Function Measure (GMFM) has become the best evaluative measure of motor function designed for quantifying change in the gross motor abilities of children with cerebral palsy.
- Author BiographyDianne J. Russell is Research and Knowledge Exchange Specialist with CanChild Centre for Childhood Disability Research. She has been a health services researcher for over 20 years and a key individual in the development, evaluation and dissemination of clinical outcome measures such as the Gross Motor Function Measure (GMFM). Her current focus is on facilitating the use of research evidence in practice by engaging with research users throughout the research process and by making research results easily accessible in multiple formats to families, service providers, and policy decision-makers. Peter L. Rosenbaum is a Developmental Paediatrician, health services research, teacher, writer and editor. His career has been devoted to childhood disability, and all his roles have involved work with, or about, children with impairments and their families. He has held over 75 research grants and has contributed to almost 300 peer-reviewed papers, book chapters, editorials and invited commentaries in his field. Marilyn Wright is a pediatric physiotherapist. She has worked with children with physical disabilities or cancer in acute, rehabilitation, and community settings. In addition to clinical work, she has been involved in research, teaching, administrative, and policy roles. Work in these areas has contributed to inter-professional and multi-site best practice initiatives. Current interests include physical activity promotion, lifespan services, and motion analysis. Lisa M. Avery is an independent statistician and founder of Avery Information Services. She provides statistical consulting and analysis services to various academic institutions and is primarily involved in pediatric disability research. Her primary interests are outcome measurement and causation modeling.
- Author(s)Dianne J. Russell,Lisa M. Avery,Marilyn Wright,Peter L. Rosenbaum
- PublisherMac Keith Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinics in Developmental Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMac Keith Press
- Weight1 g
- Width189 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Spiral bound
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.