CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionHow do religion and the natural world interact with one another? This title introduces students to the field of religion and ecology, exploring various questions about how the religious world influences and is influenced by ecological systems. It also examines the central concepts of 'religion' and 'ecology'.
- Author BiographyWhitney Bauman is Assistant Professor of Religion and Science at Florida International University. He is the author of Theology, Creation, and Environmental Ethics (Routledge, 2009) and Assistant Editor for the Encyclopedia of Sustainability: Spirituality (Berkshire, 2009). Richard R. Bohannon II teaches in the Environmental Studies and Theology departments at the College of St. Benedict and St. John's University, and is a Ph.D. candidate in Religion and Society at Drew University. His publications include Constructing Nature at a Chapel in the Woods in Ecospirit: Religion and Philosophies for the Earth (Fordham, 2007). Kevin J. O'Brien is Assistant Professor of Christian Ethics at Pacific Lutheran University. He is the author of An Ethics of Biodiversity: Christianity, Ecology, and the Variety of Life (Georgetown, 2010).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/04/2017
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKevin O'Brien,Richard Bohannon,Whitney Bauman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.