All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking collection of essays on the civil rights movement focusing on smaller, regional civil organizations across the country - not just in the South.
- Author BiographyJeanne Theoharis is Professor of Political Science at Brooklyn College, City University of New York and co-editor (with Komozi Woodard) of Groundwork: Local Black Freedom Movements (NYU Press). Komozi Woodard is Professor of American History, Public Policy, and Africana Studies at Sarah Lawrence College and author of A Nation within a Nation: Amiri Baraka and Black Power Politics. Charles M. Payne is Sally Dalton Robinson Professor of African American studies, History and Sociology at Duke University. He is the author of the prize-winning I've Got the Light of Freedom: The Organizing Tradition in the Mississippi Civil Rights Movement.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJeanne Theoharis,Komozi Woodard
- Foreword byCharles M. Payne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.