Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £14.54Trending at £19.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £46.15Trending at £58.35
- £14.34Trending at £19.99
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help develop a bond between the horse and the trainer, this book includes step-by-step guides on how to improve the horse's suppleness, obedience and education from the groundwork level. It teaches the trainer how to tune in to the subtle body language of the horse and communicate with it in a much clearer way.
- Author BiographyLesley Bayley is a qualified Equine Muscle Release Therapy practitioner. She is a former editor of Your Horse magazine and author of numerous equestrian books including seven for David & Charles. Lesley lives in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.
- Author(s)Lesley Bayley
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.