All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Ringer, an internationally known consultant and writer on group psychology, here outlines techniques for understanding groups that will be relevant to those who lead teams in any setting. The result is an accessible guide both to leading a group, and to understanding the necessary dynamics that will result in the best team-work.
- Author BiographyMartin Ringer has spent the last ten years as a management consultant living in Australia and more recently in New Zealand. He provides workshops for managers, group leaders, and consultants in many parts of the world, and teaches group work at St Martin's College in the UK. He has recently been appointed as Head of Programmes (Social Sciences) at Waiariki Institute of Technology (Whare Takiura) in Rotorua, New Zealand. Martin has extensive experience in working with groups in educational institutions, corporations and adventure therapy programs. He has published extensively in the areas of group work, experiential learning and organizational culture.
- Author(s)Martin Ringer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteappendix, references, index
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byClaudio Neri
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.