All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn all groups, creativity and collaboration are essential. And perhaps the most creative collaborating groups are music and theatre ensembles. This title draws on studies of performing ensembles to provide insights into all group creativity.
- Author(s)R. Keith Sawyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.