All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £172.67Trending at £218.50
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.45
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for members of the group relations community and others whether or not they are familiar with and utilize Tavistock group relations thinking in their research, consultancy, management or teaching roles.
- Author BiographyLouisa Diana Brunner, M.Sc., is a management and organizational consultant. She carries out selection and career counseling for the MBA Courses at the Bocconi School of Management, Milan. Avi Nutkevitch, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, psychoanalyst and organizational consultant. He is a full member of the Israel Psychoanalytic Society and teaches at the Israel Psychoanalytic Institute. He is a founding member and former Chair of OFEK, the Israel Association for the Study of Group and Organisational Processes. He is currently Co-Director and Faculty of the Program in Organisational Consultation and Development: a Psychoanalytic-Systemic Approach. Mannie Sher is Director of the Group Relations Programme and Principal Researcher & Consultant and Executive Coach at the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. He is a psychoanalytic psychotherapist, a Fellow of the British Association of Psychotherapists and board member of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organisations (ISPSO). He is a member of the Israel Association for the Study of Group and Organisational Processes (OFEK) and a co-founder of the Belgirate conference on group relations conferences.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Group Relations Conferences Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAvi Nutkevitch,Louisa D. Brunner,Mannie Sher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.