All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a compilation of chapters based on presentations in the third Group Relations international meeting in Belgirate, Italy during November 2009. This title deals with the personal as well as the organisational journeys of Group Relations practitioners and examines those through the lens of tradition, succession and creative application.
- Author BiographyEliat Aram, PhD, is the CEO of the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. She is a Chartered Scientist psychologist (BPS) and a UKCP registered gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor. She is also a member of the Royal Society of Medicine in the UK and of OFEK in Israel, and is regularly on the staff of group relations conferences both nationally and internationally. Since 2007 she has directed and made innovations to the TIHR's Leicester conference, 'Authority, Role, Organisation', the Institute's annual two-week group relations experiential learning conference. Robert Baxter, MD, is a retired Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Louisville where he was Director of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He is a Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and the A. K. Rice Institute for the Study of Social Systems. He formerly served on AKRI's Board of Directors and was its President for eight years. Avi Nutkevitch, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, psychoanalyst and organizational consultant. He is a full member of the Israel Psychoanalytic Society and teaches at the Israel Psychoanalytic Institute. He is a founding member and former Chair of OFEK, the Israel Association for the Study of Group and Organisational Processes. He is currently Co-Director and Faculty of the Program in Organisational Consultation and Development: a Psychoanalytic-Systemic Approach.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Group Relations Conferences Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAvi Nutkevitch,Eliat Aram,Robert Baxter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.