All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionFor advanced undergraduates and graduates, introducing physicists to the mathematical aspects of group theory, and mathematicians to its physics applications.
- Author BiographyPierre Ramond is a Distinguished Professor at the University of Florida and Director of the Institute for Fundamental Theory. He has held positions at FermiLab, Yale University and Caltech. He has made seminal contributions to Superstring Theory and the theory of neutrino masses, and is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Pierre Ramond
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus.
- Weight770 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.