Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £69.78Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £39.38Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes techniques of physics that find wide application in biology, medicine, engineering and technology generally. This title clarifies the principles of each technique, to emphasize and illustrate the applications and to draw attention to fields of possible employment.
- Author BiographyJ.F. Cornwell is a professor of theoretical physics at the University of Saint Andrews. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Cornwell's research interestsin mathematical physics have extended from solid-state theory to fundamental particle physics, with group theory and its related mathematical developments providing a unifying theme.
- Author(s)John F. Cornwell
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/1986
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight600 g
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.