All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.31
- £4.37Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionGroup Treatment for Hoarding Disorder: Therapist Guide outlines a cognitive-behavioral therapy program for HD using a group model.
- Author BiographyJordana Muroff, PhD, is an Assistant Professor at Boston University School of Social Work in the Clinical Practice Department. Trained in cognitive behavioral therapy methods (CBT), Dr. Muroff is a licensed social worker and trained psychologist with extensive clinical experience. Her research on mental health interventions has established the efficacy of group treatment for hoarding disorder. Patty Underwood, MSW, is a licensed independent clinical social worker in Massachusetts and a highly experienced clinician at Riverside Community Care, a large community-based mental health agency. She is a part-time lecturer at Boston University School of Social Work (BUSSW), teaching courses in clinical practice. She also serves on the Dean's Advisory Board at the Boston University School of Social Work. Gail Steketee, PhD, is Dean and Professor of the Boston University School of Social Work. Her research has focused on understanding the causes and consequences of obsessive-compulsive (OC) spectrum conditions, especially hoarding disorder, and on developing and testing evidence-based treatments for these conditions.
- Author(s)Gail S. Steketee,Jordana Muroff,Patty Underwood
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight624 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.