Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.16Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
- £10.99+ £3.40 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by christmas.14
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocussing on the non-commutative side of the field, this advanced textbook emphasizes the general linear group as the most important group and example.Readers are expected to be familiar with groups, rings, and fields, and to have a solid knowledge of linear algebra.
- Author(s)J. L. Alperin,R.B. Bell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/1995
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number162
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 196 p.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1995 ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.