All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the morality of groups, this book addresses the conflict and tensions that exist between impartiality and partiality within political philosophy, and ordinary thought and practice by relating theoretical arguments to practical issues such as immigration and emigration policy.
- Author BiographyDonald Franklin is honorary research fellow in the Department of Philosophy at University College London and a senior economic advisor in the Department of Health.
- Author(s)Donald Franklin
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight544 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.