All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionMusic therapist Mercedes Pavlicevic develops a broad-based discourse to describe, analyse and guide the practice of group musicking, drawing on her own extensive experience. The text is illustrated with vignettes drawn from a range of formal and informal settings. If you're involved in any kind of group musicking, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyMercedes Pavlicevic is Associate Professor and Director of the Music Therapy Programme at the University of Pretoria, South Africa, and Visiting Researcher at the Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Centre in London. She is the author of Music Therapy in Context - Music, Meaning and Relationship and Music Therapy - Intimate Notes, and co-author of Beginning Research in the Arts Therapies - A Practical Guide, all of which are published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Mercedes Pavlicevic
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight417 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.