All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to guide students through complex groupwork situations, this book explores the knowledge, skills and values required for groupwork practice.
- Author BiographyKarin Crawford is a Principal Teaching Fellow in the School of Health and Social Care and Director of Teaching and Learning for the Faculty of Health, Life and Social Sciences at the University of Lincoln.
- Author(s)Bob Price,Karin Crawford,Marie Price
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.