All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photographed guide to getting primary school-aged children into the garden, sowing seeds, looking after their plants, and showing them how and when to harvest their produce. It shows how to sow, grow, look after, harvest, prepare and cook a number of child-friendly fruit and veg, including herbs, carrots, tomatoes, beans, and raspberries.
- Author BiographyAmanda Grant is a broadcaster, food writer and mother of three young children. She has written several books including Healthy Lunchboxes for Kids for Ryland Peters & Small. She writes the Junior food pages for delicious magazine. Amanda is heavily involved in the first dedicated Children's Food Festival and travels the UK teaching children about good food and nutrition. Her television credits include GMTV's 'Back to School Campaign'.
- Author(s)Amanda Grant
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/12/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width231 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.62Trending at £3.98
- £10.84Trending at £12.00
- £5.19Trending at £6.11
- £11.13Trending at £13.31
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £21.59Trending at £30.00
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.