All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's a cough, heartburn, joint pain, or neuralgia, this title helps readers discover how easy it is to treat 40 ailments and conditions using herbs and herbal preparations they grow and make themselves. It touts the healing power of more than 50 herbs - from anise hyssop to yerba mansa.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hobbs is a licensed acupuncturist and 4th-generation herbalist with 30 years of experience. He teaches classes on herbal healing at universities and medical schools. Leslie Gardner has a master's degree in herbology, was garden manager at the California School of Herbal Studies (the oldest herb school in America) for 19 years, and has been the Director of the Sonoma County Herb Exchange (which supplies supplement manufacturers) for 13 years. They live in Davis, CA.
- Author(s)Christopher Hobbs
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Out-of-print date19/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight476 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.