CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.65Trending at £5.88
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £5.74Trending at £7.89
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £35.65Trending at £43.29
- £30.79Trending at £50.00
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for both experienced and novice gardeners in California. It covers trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, bulbs, grasses, and vines, and also includes a plant selection guide.
- Author BiographyMarjorie G. Schmidt was a gardener and a writer for Fremontia, the journal of the California Native Plant Society. Katherine L. Greenberg, a gardener and designer with a special interest in California native plants, has served as president of the Friends of the Regional Parks Botanic Garden, the Mediterranean Garden Society, and Pacific Horticulture Society
- Author(s)Katherine L. Greenberg,Marjorie G. Schmidt
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Note217 color illustrations, 27 line illustrations, 2 maps, 12 tables.
- Weight458 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beth Merrick
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.