All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling gardening writer Anna Pavord tells us all we need to know about growing vegetables, herbs and fruit.
- Author BiographyANNA PAVORD is the Gardening Correspondent for the Independent and also writes for the Observer, Country Living and Elle Decoration and is an associate editor of Gardens Illustrated. She is the author of many books, including the best-selling The Tulip and the newly released Bulb.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/06/2015
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
- £24.53Trending at £39.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.