All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGardeners often worry about growing fruit, seeing it as something that is complicated and best left to the experts, but this is not the case. This book cuts through the myth and mystique, and explains the skills and techniques required to produce an abundant and delicious crop.
- Author BiographyAlan Mansfield is a committee member of the RHS Fruit Group and edits the RHS Fruit Group Newsletter. His particular passion is for redcurrants, the crown jewels of the fruit garden, for which he has won prizes in national competitions.
- Author(s)Alan Mansfield
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note251 colour photographs
- Weight578 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.91
- £5.77Trending at £7.43
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.