Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early years of the twentieth century, Americans began to recognize adolescence as a developmental phase distinct from both childhood and adulthood. This title explores the girls' organizations that sprang up in the first half of the twentieth century from a socio-historical perspective.
- Author BiographySusan A. Miller is a lecturer in the women's studies and history and sociology of science departments at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Susan A. Miller
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRutgers Series in Childhood Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.