Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide to different tree fruits and how to grow them, with culinary tips.
- Author BiographyRichard Bird is a full-time author on gardens and plants, and has written nearly 30 books on kitchen gardening, fruit trees, vegetable gardens, topiary and pruning. Kate Whiteman was a food writer and editor for 30 years. She translated and edited books for the Roux Brothers, Raymond Blanc and Pierre Koffman.
- Author(s)Kate Whiteman,Richard Bird
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 160 photographs
- Weight367 g
- Width188 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.12
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.