Growing Stuff: An Alternative Guide to Gardening by Black Dog Publishing London UK (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
- £1.31+ £1.81 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing Stuff: An Alternative Guide to Gardening is a vibrant and quirky guide for anyone wishing to transform their minimal outdoor space.
- Author BiographyContributors: Emma Cooper is a contributor to The Guardian Weekend and Country Gardener and has appeared on BBC Radio 4's Go4It programme. Riva Soucie is co-editor of the creative DIY website SuperNaturale.com. She is a registered Holistic Nutritionist and a founder member of the Canadian Association for Food Studies. Trina Tune blogs on www.greenfoot.com.au about the development of her organic and sustainable garden, described as one of the best Australian eco blogs . Richard Reynolds is the founder of the worldwide guerrilla gardening community, www.guerrillagardening.org, and is the author of On Guerilla Gardening, Bloomsbury Publishing.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing Ltd
- Content Note212 illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDuncan McCorquodale
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.