Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.18Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, hands-on approach to helping children overcome anxiety.
- Author BiographyDr. Donna Pincus is the Director of the Child and Adolescent Fear and Anxiety Treatment Program at Boston University. She has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, 20/20, and more. She lives outside Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Donna B. Pincus
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight492 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.