All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.67Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £8.92Trending at £9.99
- £8.28Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the effects of fatherlessness on the societies, cultures, politics and families of the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Author BiographySabine R. Hubner is a Visiting Research Scholar at the Institute for the Study of the Ancient World at New York University and an adjunct Assistant Professor of History at Columbia University. David M. Ratzan holds degrees in Classics from Yale University and Clare College, Cambridge. He is currently finishing his doctoral work at Columbia University on the social and economic history of contract in Roman Egypt.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 figures
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Ratzan,Sabine R. Hubner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.