All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionExamines day-to-day childhood experiences during the Middle Ages, focusing on the various social classes of children. This work includes chapters that cover birth and baptism; early childhood; playing; clothing; care and discipline; university education; career training for peasants, craftsmen, merchants, clergy and nobility; and coming of age.
- Author(s)Paul B. Newman
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, bibliography, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.