CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionUsing their own stories as two case studies, Ye Weili and Ma Xiaodong recount their earlier lives in China from the 1950s to the 1980s, a particularly eventful period that included the catastrophic Cultural Revolution. They also reflect upon the mixed legacy of the early decades of the People's Republic of China (PRC).
- Author BiographyWEILI YE is an Associate Professor of History and Women's Studies at University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA. She is author of Seeking Modernity in China's Name: Chinese Students in the United States, 1900-1927.
- Author(s)Ma Xiaodong,Weili Ye
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication12/12/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Oral History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight484 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.