All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionDendrochronologists have long estimated the impact of climate on tree-ring growth by empirical-statistical methods. The use of the model is illustrated with examples from widely differing environments, and possible future directions for model development and application are discussed.
- Author(s)Alexander V. Shashkin,Eugene A. Vaganov,Malcolm K. Hughes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number183
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note22 Tables, black and white; XIV, 358 p.
- Weight725 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.