All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last ten to fifteen years, the Latin American and Caribbean region has undergone the most significant transformation of economic policy since World War II.
- Author BiographyBarbara Stallings is William R. Rhodes Research Professor at Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies, Rhode Island, USA. Wilson Peres is head of the Industrial and Technological Unit of ECLAC, Santiago de Chile. He is coeditor of a special issue of World Development entitled The Microeconomics of the New Economic Model in Latin America (September 2000).
- Author(s)Barbara Stallings,Wilson Peres
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight22 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £8.93
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.