All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides in-depth evaluation of the development of rural life in Viet Nam over the past decade, combining a unique primary source of time-series panel data with the best micro-econometric analytical tools available.
- Author BiographyFinn Tarp is Director of UNU-WIDER and Professor of Development Economics at the University of Copenhagen. He has some 38 years of experience in academic and applied development economics research, teaching, and policy analysis; and his field experience covers more than 20 years of in-country assignments in 35 countries across the developing world, including many years of work in Viet Nam. Finn Tarp has published widely in leading international academic journals alongside a series of books, and he is a member of the World Bank Chief Economist's Council of Eminent Persons. He has been awarded the Vietnamese Government Medals of Honour for 'Support to the Planning and Investment System' and the 'Cause of Science and Technology'.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2017
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWider Studies in Development Economics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFigures and Tables
- Weight624 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFinn Tarp
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £14.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.