Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £29.96Trending at £35.90
- £25.67Trending at £29.88
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume gathers a timely understanding of resource allocation and its regulation in herbaceous and woody plant systems, linking molecular with biochemical and physiological process levels.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number220
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXVI, 474 p.
- Weight901 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDieter Ernst,Hans Pretzsch,Hans Schnyder,Jean Charles Munch,Rainer Matyssek,Wolfgang Osswald
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.