All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe former Chief Economist at the World Bank proposes a strategy for development based on two interrelated approaches: building an investment climate that encourages growth and empowering poor people to participate in that growth.
- Author BiographyDeborah Zion, Ph.D., teaches ethics in the Faculty of Medicine at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. She is the editor of the Monash Bioethics Review.
- Author(s)F. Halsey Rogers,Jean-Jacques Dethier,Nicholas Stern
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMunich Lectures in Economics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.