All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.45Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn the era of globalization and liberalization, the world is enjoying high growth as well as suffering from the in-effects of unequal distribution of its economic outcomes. This book raises the following questions: Can high growth shrink inequality gradually? Can government intervention be efficient to equalize income distribution? And, more.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byJinjun Xue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.