All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the phenomenal success of 'Grumpy Old Men', and 'Grumpy Old Men on Holiday', the guru of grump, David Quantick, takes a stand for miserable slobs everywhere against the self-help motivational mafia and keep-fit claptrap. The ultimate in stress-relief for the 21st-Century Grouch.
- Author BiographyDavid Quantick is script writer for the hugely popular Harry Hill's TV Burp and has co-written on Brasseye and Smack the Pony.
- Author(s)David Quantick
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Out-of-print date25/07/2014
- Content Note25 b/w plates
- Weight370 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.79Trending at £3.88
- £5.93Trending at £6.76
- £7.14Trending at £9.98
- £9.64Trending at £12.08
- £5.97Trending at £6.06
- £5.29Trending at £5.42
- £8.92Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.