Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a study of transnational Shi'ism that explains the constitution of clerical leadership patterns across borders. This book compares the roles of Shi'i clerics in contemporary affairs with the traditional system of religious authority (the marja'iyya), political organisations and international charities.
- Author BiographyElvire Corboz earned a D. Phil from Wadham College, University of Oxford and has held positions at Princeton University and Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Elvire Corboz
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note6 b&w tables, 2 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £107.20
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £10.39Trending at £10.57
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £11.59Trending at £14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.