All listings for this product
Save on Westerns
- £5.18Trending at £6.02
- £11.99Trending at £13.69
About this product
- DescriptionFueled by tested allegiances, veteran cattle baron Henry Stall sets out across the Oregon territory to defend his honor against the emerging guard of young ranchers on the open range of the American northwest.
- Author BiographyHarry Sinclair Drago was one of the grandfathers of the Western genre, and an enormously prolific writer. He wrote three books a year, on average, when he wasn't working as a Hollywood screenwriter or newspaper columnist. He is the recipient of the Buffalo Award for best western book of the year, the National Cowboy Hall of Fame Award, and the Western Heritage award.
- Author(s)Harry Sinclair Drago
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- Series TitleAn Evans Novel of the West
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Weight254 g
- Width129 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.