CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow do social structures and group behaviours arise from the interaction of individuals? In this groundbreaking study, Joshua M. Epstein and Robert L. Axtell approach this age-old question with cutting-edge computer simulation techniques.
- Author BiographyRachel Sieder, a lecturer in politics at the Institute of Latin American Studies, University of London, is author of Customary Law and Democratic Transition in Guatemala and an associate researcher at the Latin American Faculty of Social Science (FLACSO) in Guatemala City.
- PublisherUniversity of London Institute of Latin American Studies
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of London Institute of Latin American Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight24 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRachel Sieder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.