All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to making low-budget feature films in the UK contains three sections: a guide to every step of production from development to distribution; the story of how two low-budget feature films were made; and a producers' legal toolkit.
- Author(s)Chris Jones,Genevieve Jolliffe
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/12/1996
- Series TitleFilm studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date21/07/2000
- Content Notephotographs, line dr
- Weight810 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.