All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionExplains what parasites are, how they are spread, describes the symptoms of parasitic diseases, and discusses medical treatments and prevention.
- Author BiographyAnn Louise Gittleman, M.S., CNS, received her master s degree in nutrition education from Columbia University Teachers College. A lecturer internationally on dietary, environmental, and women s health matters, Gittleman is the author of thirty books, including Super Nutrition for Women, Super Nutrition for Menopause, and Super Nutrition for Men. She lives in Montana.
- Author(s)Ann Louise Gittleman
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/08/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWayne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.