All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses and compares what it means to be Hakka.
- Author BiographyNicole Constable is assistant professor of anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh. Other contributors are Sharon A. Carstens, Myron L. Cohen, Mary S. Erbaugh, Elizabeth Lominska Johnson, Howard J. Martin; and Ellen Oxfeld.
- Author(s)Nicole Constable
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies on Ethnic Groups in China
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content NoteMaps, tables
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.