All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £24.87Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionGuidance Note 3: Inspection and Testing .
- Author BiographyThe Institution issues a series of Guidance Notes, each of which enlarges upon and amplifies the particular requirements of a part of the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. Each of these guides is extensively cross-referenced to the Regulations, thus providing convenient and ready access. Some Guidance Notes contain information not included in the 17th Edition but which was included in earlier editions of the IEE Wiring Regulations. All of the Guidance Notes contain references to other relevant sources of information.
- Author(s)Jon Elliot
- PublisherThe Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationStevenage, Herts.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Electrical Engineers
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- evbikeuser1324 Feb, 2011by
excelllent for my electrical installation course
This book sets out clearly and with excelllent diagrams, material needed for the electrical installation course 2330 for parts 302 and 303. I purchased it because it builds on information from other books.