All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.84Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionContains information on how to search for herpetofauna, habitat descriptions, captive care, and a section on reptiles and the law. This guide is suitable for amateur or professional naturalists, as well as for those living in or visiting a western state who is interested in knowing more about the natural world around them.
- Author BiographyR. D. Bartlett is a veteran herpetologist/herpetoculturist with over forty years' experience writing, photographing, and educating people about reptiles and amphibians. He is the author, with Patricia P. Bartlett, a full-time editor and writer, of more than fifty books on the subject, including Florida's Snakes.
- Author(s)Patricia P. Bartlett,R. D. Bartlett
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note190 colour photos, 6 b/w photos, 85 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.