All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the defense of the intuitive nature of art in Western philosophical thought.
- Author BiographyBenedetto Croce (1866-1952) is perhaps best known as the author, in 1902, of Aesthetics, a work of enduring influence.
- Author(s)Benedetto Croce
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/1995
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Translated byPatrick Romanell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £17.56Trending at £18.14
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.25
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.