All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook aims to guide undergraduate students through the first year of their mathematics course. It provides a rigorous introduction to analysis, which takes into account the difficulties students often face when making the transition from A Level mathematics to this higher level.
- Author BiographyMARY HART is a lecturer in Pure Mathematics at Sheffield University
- Author(s)David Towers,Mary Hart
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMathematical Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note304 p.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.