Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines all-encompassing topic coverage, authoritative information from seasoned experts, powerful instructor resources, and real-world student applications - delivering the comprehensive forensics resource.
- Author BiographyBill Nelson has been a computer forensics examiner for a Fortune 50 company for the past 12 years and has developed high-tech investigation programs for professional organizations and colleges. His previous experience includes AFIS software engineering and reserve police work. Christopher Steuart is one of the founders and the staff attorney for IT Forensics.com. Previously, he was an information systems security specialist for a Fortune 50 company and the United States government. Chris resides in Seattle, Washington. Amelia Phillips is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has worked for more than 30 years in government, private industry, and academics. She has designed distance education classes and e-commerce, computer forensics, and network security programs at several community colleges. Amelia is Chair of the Pure and Applied Science Division at Highline Community College, a Fulbright Scholar, and a recent PhD in computer security.
- Author(s)Amelia Phillips,Bill Nelson,Christopher Steuart
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight1134 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 DVD video
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.18Trending at £27.16
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £18.20Trending at £21.59
- £11.90Trending at £17.06
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.