All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses all aspects of computing for expressive performance, from the history of CSEMPs to the very latest research, in addition to detailing the fundamental ideas, and key issues and directions for future research.
- Author BiographyProf. Eduardo R. Miranda is a composer and Professor in Computer Music at Plymouth University, UK, where he is Director of the Interdisciplinary Centre for Computer Music Research (ICCMR). Dr. Alexis Kirke is a Research Fellow at ICCMR and composer-in-residency at the Marine Institute - Plymouth University.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlexis Kirke,Eduardo R. Miranda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.