All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionElectroporation is an efficient method to introduce macromolecules into a variety of cells. This book contains protocols necessary for efficient electroporation and electrofusion of bacteria, plant and animal cells, as well as background information to help users optimize their results through comprehension of the principles behind the techniques.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/1991
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byArthur E. Sowers,Bruce M. Chassy,Donald C. Chang,James Saunders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.