All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes seventy-five of the most common plants found on the US and Canadian shores of the Great Lakes. This book is illustrated with photographs and line drawings, and includes distribution maps. It is of interest for naturalists, botanists, and travelers alike.
- Author BiographyEllen Elliott Weatherbee has taught botany at the University of Michigan for twenty-five years and is the founder of the Adult Education Program at the Matthaei Botanical Gardens. She has been on the editorial board of The Michigan Botanist and is active in environmental groups in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. She is also the author of Edible Wild Plants.
- Author(s)Ellen Elliott Weatherbee
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note68 line drawings, 112 colour photographs, 68 maps
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.